Join us as we celebrate the South Florida Symphony Orchestra's 21st Season Gala & The Gershwin Opera and Theatrical Masterpiece Porgy & Bess!
Enjoy an enchanting evening that includes a special VIP Champagne Reception, Gourmet Dinner, Opera and Post-Opera Dessert Reception featuring the Porgy & Bess cast.
Porgy & Bess Program
Artistic Director: Richard J. Alexander
Musical Conductor: Sebrina Alfonso
Production: South Florida Symphony Orchestra
(Note: Tickets to Porgy & Bess not included.)
The Gala Itinerary
- 5pm: Champagne Reception - Peck Courtyard
- 6pm: Dinner - Mary N. Porter Riverview Ballroom at Huizenga Pavillion
- 7:30pm: Performance - Au Rene Theater*
- Post-Concert Dessert Reception: Mary N. Porter Riverview Ballroom at Huizenga Pavillion
Dress: Black Tie
Opportunities For Participation
- $250: Champagne Reception | Dinner | Dessert Reception
- $500: All of the above + Additional Parties TBD | Listing as a Host Committee Member
- $1000: All of the above + Special Group Photo Opportunity with Porgy & Bess Cast
Questions? Call Us: 954-522-8445
Note: Tickets to Porgy & Bess not included.